4 bedroom detached house for saleDyke Road, Brighton
- Stunning Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- Potential to Convert the Loft
- Central Sought After Location
Goldin Lemcke are pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house in Brighton, featuring:
* Large Rear Garden
* Off-Road Parking
* Utility Room: 11' 10" x 6' 4"
* Kitchen/Dining Room: 23' 1" x 15' 1"
* Living Room One: 17' x 11' 5"
* Living Room Two: 20' 8" x 11' 6"
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Master Bedroom: 23' 1" x 15' 5"
* Ensuite Shower Room
* Study Area: 7' 10" x 7' 2"
* Bedroom Two: 21' 1" x 11' 6"
* Bedroom Three: 17' x 11' 5"
* Bedroom Four: 11' 10" x 7' 6"
* Family Bathroom
This is a particularly impressive property which in recent years has been extensively improved and remodeled to create a stunning home with a modern contemporary theme.
The property provides lovely light and generously proportioned living space over two floors the whole of which is beautifully presented and appointed.
One of the many fine features include a huge reception hallway with solid engineered oak floors together with a wide turned oak and glass staircase leading to the first floor.
Two good size reception rooms and a fabulous, superbly fitted kitchen/dining/family room with an expanse of bi-fold doors leading out onto an attractive level rear garden.
On the first floor there are four large bedrooms together with a sumptuous ensuite facility to the master bedroom, an excellent mezzanine office/study area.
This really is an exceptional family home worthy of an early viewing and is also within the catchment area of some important local schools including Stanford infant & Junior school, Dorothy Stringer and Varndean.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43420107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.