3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFour Oaks, Chesham
Sold STC £390,000
- Semi Detached Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Lounge Diner
- Modern Kitchen
- Front and Rear Garden
Brown & Merry are delighted to welcome this three bedroom semi-detached town house set in a favourable position offering excellent access to Chesham Station and local schooling.
This ideal family home boasts spacious accommodation over three floors, off road parking and a single garage. Viewings are strongly recommended.
Lounge / Dining Area 19' 10" x 14' 5" ( 6.05m x 4.39m )
Kitchen 14' 7" x 7' 5" ( 4.45m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" to stairs x 12' 2" to wardrobe ( 3.45m to stairs x 3.71m to wardrobe )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 12' 4" to wardrobe x 9' 2" ( 3.76m to wardrobe x 2.79m )
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 9' 6" Max ( 2.29m x 2.90m Max )
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit into St Mary's Way, at the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on St Mary's Way. Turn left onto Bellingdon Road and continue to follow the Bellingdon Road, continue onto Hivings Hill. At the roundabout, continue straight onto Mount Nugent, turn right onto Great Hivings then turn left onto Four Oaks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43420494.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.