2 bedroom apartment for saleLake Street, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £185,000
- Immaculate Condition
- Ground Floor
- En Suite to Master
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance to Mainline Station and Town Centre
This immaculately presented ground floor apartment is located a short walk from Leighton Buzzard High Street and the mainline train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes.
This immaculately presented ground floor apartment is located a short walk from Leighton Buzzard High Street and the mainline train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes. The property is comprised of entrance hall, lounge/dining area, and kitchen, two bedrooms with en suite to master and a further family bathroom. Outside there is allocated parking.
Doors to both bedrooms, bathroom and lounge/diner. Storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.15m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear, opens into dining area. TV point, radiator.
Dining Area 9' 6" max x 7' 6" max ( 2.90m max x 2.29m max )
Leads in to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.39m x 1.78m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine and fridge freezer. Part tiled.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max x 10' 4" ( 4.62m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear. TV and telephone points, radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, extractor fan. Radiator. Part tiled.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" max x 7' 8" ( 3.40m max x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator. Part tiled.
Allocated parking for one vehicle.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43420617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.