4 bedroom detached house for salePontefract Road, Barnsley
Sold STC £240,000
- Four bedrooms
- Extended, detached family home
- Refurbished & immaculate
- En suite
- Drive & garage
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this extended, spacious and immaculately presented four bedroomed, detached family home be truly appreciated. The property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated, garage and gives access to commuter links and local amenities.
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this extended, spacious and immaculately presented four bedroomed, detached family home be truly appreciated. The property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated, garage and gives access to commuter links and local amenities. Having undergone an extensive refurbishment programme by the current vendor and enjoys larger than average, well maintained gardens. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, bay windowed lounge/dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, first floor landing, four bedrooms, en suite shower room, house bathroom and outside there is a walled garden to the front, drive, garage and to the rear is a garden with lawn and patio.
With a spindled staircase, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard, radiator and front facing double glazed French style doors with matching fan light above.
Lounge / Dining Room 26' 6" into bay window x 12' 4" into recess ( 8.08m into bay window x 3.76m into recess )
The focal point of the room is the feature fire surround housing the living flame gas fire, there is laminate flooring, two radiators, front facing double glazed bay window and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.67m )
Being of upvc construction and a having a tiled floor.
Breakfast Kitchen 18' 9" x 9' 6" max ( 5.71m x 2.90m max )
With an extensive range of fitted wall and base units finished in high gloss white, downlights to the ceiling, extractor hood, one and a half bowl sink, four ring electric hob, a range of integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, there is a bank of storage cupboards with curved units, there are tiled splash backs and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With a spindled balustrade, access to the loft and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 6" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.68m x 2.59m to wardrobe fronts )
There is a radiator, a range of mirror fronted wardrobes to one wall and a front facing double glazed window offering views.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" into door recess x 10' 10" ( 3.84m into door recess x 3.30m )
Having a radiator, side and front facing double glazed windows offering views and there is access to an en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
This contemporary styled en suite comprises of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, downlights to the ceiling, tiling to the floor and walls and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' into recess ( 3.63m x 3.35m into recess )
Having a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 7' 7" inc wardrobe fronts ( 2.57m x 2.31m inc wardrobe fronts )
There is a radiator, built in wardrobes and a front facing double glazed window offering views.
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls, downlights, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is an extensive gated drive providing parking for several vehicles and giving access to a single garage with roller doors front and back and there is a lawned garden.
To the rear is an enclosed garden with a patio, lawn, mature shrub borders and there is an outside W.C.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43420641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.