1 bedroom apartment for saleBerkley Street, BIRMINGHAM
- GREAT LOCATION
- ONE BEDROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- COMMUNAL BALCONY
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BRINDLEY PLACE
***GREAT LOCATION***UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT***ONE BEDROOM***
LOCATED CLOSE TO MAILBOX***BROAD STREET SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS***FITTED KITCHEN***LIVING AREA WITH EXCELLENT VIEWS***CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION***CANAL***BRINDLEY PLACE***
***SECURE GATED PARKING***COMMUNAL DECKED TERRACES***
Friday Bridge is a very attractive PENTHOUSE One bedroom apartment that offers spacious and well designed contemporary accommodation. The apartment benefits from good natural light provided by the large windows& Unique High Ceilings. The accommodation in brief comprises reception hall. living area leading to fitted kitchen and lift.
Friday Bridge also benefits from large communal decked terraces, secure entry & secure parking.
VIEWING'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Lounge 18' 6" x 12' ( 5.64m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed window and open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' x 7' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, built in oven and integrated washing machine and fridge freezer and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' x 12' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.91m )
Window, built in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wc, wash hand basin and wash hand basin.
Secure gated entrance to one allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43420704.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.