2 bedroom flat for saleBroadside Court, , DENNY
Under Offer £39,900
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fiited Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite Shower Room
- Beautifully presented Bathroom
- Modern Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Full Sized Balcony Sun Terrace
- Elevated Ground Floor
A MASSIVE 25% DISCOUNT FROM HOME REPORT VALUE!!!
This converted water works building offers rural country living with the benefit of plentiful neighbours! Surounded by open countryside, the location can truthfully be described as idyllic.
Entered via the original sold oak revolving doors leading to the cavernous reception hall and number 16's front door leads off. Comprising spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, master en-suite shower room and seperate bathroom. Fully equipped with gas central heating, double glazing and with a full sized sun terraced veranda.
This is a true bargain property, massively discounted and an amazing investment opportunity!
The home Report Valuation on the Property is £60,000
*** ALL OUR PROPERTIES ARE AVAILABLE TO VIEW AND PURCHASE AHEAD OF AUCTION ***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference QPA1070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quicksale Property Auctions Ltd , Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.