4 bedroom detached house for salePevensey Road, NR Aldwick
Sold STC £345,000
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- Extended Detached Chalet Character House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- New Extended Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Two Newly Fitted Bathrooms
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Centeral Heating Throughout with a New Combination Boiler
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
* Completely refurbished throughout * This spacious Detached character Chalet House is offered to the market in excellent condition throughout in our opinion and will make a lovely family home! The property has been subject to complete renovation by the current owners and is arranged over two floors, on entering the property there is a spacious and light Hall, a lovely Lounge / Dining Room with a feature vintage fire place, an extended newly fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room with integral appliances, a Conservatory with views and access to the rear garden, two double Bedrooms and a newly fitted Bathroom. On the First Floor there are two double Bedrooms and a newly fitted Shower Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout with a new combination boiler. Outside to the Rear there is generous size westerly facing rear Garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and Detached Shed. To the Front there is a Driveway and a Garage which has the added benefit of power and light. The property is situated in an ideal location and it just a short walk to a variety of amenities including a doctors surgery, a chemist, a parade of shops, the sea front, Bognor Regis Town Centre - The Regis Senior School and Nyewood Infant and Junior Schools are also within walking distance. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the high standard of finish this family home has to offer.
Entrance - Wood door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious and light entrance hall with a side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Newly fitted doors to the lounge / dining room, two ground floor double bedrooms and the ground floor bathroom. Stairwell to the first floor landing. Door to an under stair deep storage cupboard housing the electric meter, new fuse board and with the benefit of lighting. Newly fitted flooring and recently decorated. Two radiators. Telephone point.
Lounge / Dining Room - 7.19m x 5.49m (23'7 x 18') - Spacious lounge / dining room with triple aspect UPVC double glazed windows including a lovely bay window. Focal point of the room is provided by a beautifully fitted vintage fireplace with a stone hearth. Newly fitted flooring and recently redecorated. Two radiators. Television point. Wall and ceiling lights. Skimmed ceilings. Newly fitted door to:
Extended Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 4.70m x 3.66m (15'5 x 12') - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the westerly facing rear garden. Newly fitted and extended kitchen / breakfast room with an extensive range of wall and base units. Fitted eye level double oven, electric induction hob and a concealed washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Roll top work surfaces with coordinating up stand and fitted splash back behind the hob. Newly fitted flooring and recently redecorated. Skimmed ceiling and recess down lights. Cupboard containing the 'Alpha' combination boiler (less than one year old). Door to:
Conservatory - 4.65m x 2.51m (15'3 x 8'3) - Rear aspect glazed windows with lovely views over the rear garden. Benefit of power and lighting. Newly fitted flooring.
Bedroom Three - 4.01m x 3.66m (13'2 x 12') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window with recess space for a dressing table. Newly fitted flooring and recently redecorated. Skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Four - 3.12m x 2.69m (10'3 x 8'10) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Newly fitted flooring and recently redecorated. Skimmed ceiling.
Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.98m (7'2 x 6'6) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed opaque window. Newly fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and hand held shower attachment. Corner shower cubicle with a wall mounted shower and sliding screen doors. Inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over cupboard space below. Fitted medicine cabinet with mirror. Close coupled W.C and heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Skimmed ceiling with recess lighting.
First Floor Landing - Newly fitted doors to bedrooms one and two and the shower room. Door to a deep airing cupboard with slatted shelving. Access to the loft space. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated.
Bedroom One - 4.47m x 4.09m (14'8 x 13'5) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with views over the rear garden. Two doors to deep eaves storage cupboards with boarding and lighting. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated. Radiator. Television point. Skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 4.09m x 3.33m (13'5 x 10'11) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Two doors to deep eaves storage cupboards with boarding and lighting. Newly fitted carpet and recently redecorated. Radiator. Skimmed ceiling.
Shower Room - Newly fitted shower room with a corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and fitted sliding screen doors. Inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Close coupled W.C. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Skimmed ceiling.
Rear - Westerly facing generous size rear garden which is enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. Newly laid patio area providing space for table and chairs. Gated access leading to the side and front. Area of shingle providing low maintenance with a pathway leading to the detached timber shed. Door leading to the garage. Outdoor tap and sensor security lighting.
Front - Easy to maintain front garden. Mainly laid to patio. Gated access leading to the entrance.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle. Leading to:
Garage - 4.29m x 2.77m (14'1 x 9'1) - Up and over door. Personal door leading to the rear garden. Benefit of power and lighting.
Additional Information - Rewired throughout.
New combination boiler less than one year old.
Re-plastered with skimmed ceilings.
Newly fitted doors and flooring.
Completely redecorated throughout.
New kitchen and bathrooms.
Furniture and blinds negotiable.
The property is being sold by a member of Whitlocks Estate Agents team.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43421742.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26410705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.