4 bedroom detached house for saleRichmond Grove, Gomersal, Cleckheaton
- ***Guide Price £295,000-£305,000***
- Four / Five Bedroom Detached Property
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Excellent Links For M62 Local Motorway Network
- Two Reception Rooms
***Guide Price £295,000-£305,000* 4 /5 bedroom executive detached property comprising of: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, study/bedroom 5, master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further bedrooms & family bathroom. Double detached garage & gardens to 3 sides.
***Guide Price £295,000-£305,000***
Four / Five Bedroom Detached Property
Double glazed door to front, radiator and tiled flooring. Under stairs cupboard and alarm panel.
Lounge 12' 7" x 16' 9" into bay window ( 3.84m x 5.11m into bay window )
Double glazed bay window to front, two radiators and coving to ceiling. Timber fire place with gas fire. Archway leading to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 10' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.25m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 7" x 14' ( 3.23m x 4.27m )
Fitted wall and base unit with contrasting work surfaces, 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point cooker hood and breakfast bar. Tiled flooring radiator and two double glazed windows to rear.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 8' 7" ( 1.80m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed door to rear and radiator. Fitted cupboards and work surfaces with tiling splash backs .Tiled flooring central heater boiler and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Wash hand basin, wc and tiled splash back. Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Study/ Bedroom 5 9' 2" x 9' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Airing cupboard and access to part boarded loft with light.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 14' to fitted wardrobes ( 3.81m x 4.27m to fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator and coving to ceiling. Fitted wardrobes, dresser unit and bedside table.
Three piece suite comprising off wash hand basin wc and shower cubicle. Tiled walls and flooring. Shaver point and extractor fan. Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 13' 5" ( 2.87m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4 8' 5" x 10' 1" ( 2.57m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.18m x 2.08m )
Three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan and radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Double Garage 16' 10" max x 16' 6" max ( 5.13m max x 5.03m max )
Up and over door power and light. Double glazed window to side.
Having a garden to front with a variety of plants and shrubs and driveway leading to the detached garage. To the side and rear there are enclosed gardens. The rear with paved patio and decked sitting area and mature trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43422918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.