3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Close, Durkar, Wakefield
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Attractively presented three bedroom semi-detached home
- Open plan kitchen dining to the rear
- Well maintained property
- Detached garage
- Gardens front and rear
- An internal inspection is recommended
Conveniently located for many amenities to include the motorway network, facilities to include local store, bus route, around one mile to leisure facilities at Pugney's Water Park, '24' hour superstore, restaurants, and much more.
An attractive semi-detached home ideally suited to a range of purchasers that include family or perhaps the first time buyer. Well balanced and proportioned accommodation complete with open plan dining kitchen to the rear aspect. Ideally situated within this pleasant residential development with easy access to many facilities and amenities.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, open plan dining kitchen and to the first floor three bedrooms and good sized family bathroom. Gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows.
Located with short distance to bus route, local store, approximately one mile to '24' hour Asda Superstore, restaurants, café bar, hairdressers, also easy access to Pugney's Water Park a popular recreation centre and Jcn 39 of M1 motorway is close by providing an excellent facility for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network.
Entrance door with matching side panel into the entrance hallway.
Staircase to the first floor landing. Understairs storage cupboard, radiator. Door to lounge and door to dining kitchen.
Lounge 12' 9" into recess of chimney breast x 11' 10" ( 3.89m into recess of chimney breast x 3.61m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, inset fireplace in a marble style with inset back and matching hearth, living flame gas fire. Door through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 18' 2" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 5.54m Max x 3.02m Max )
Two windows to the rear aspect of the property, one good size patio window from the dining area and window from the kitchen. A fully fitted kitchen comprising of a light wood range of base and wall units, integrated electric oven, worktop over, concealed cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink, matching drainer with monobloc mixer tap and a waste disposal unit set within, extractor hood above the four ring gas hob, partially tiled walls, laminate tiled floor, under cupboard space for fridge, two radiators, coving to ceiling. Upvc double glazed door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Window to the side aspect. Loft access, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" Max narrowing to 11' 3" to fitted wardrobe x 10' 9" ( 3.91m Max narrowing to 3.43m to fitted wardrobe x 3.28m )
Window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.02m x 3.28m )
Window to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 1" x 10' 8" narrowing to 7' 7" ( 2.16m x 3.25m narrowing to 2.31m )
Window to the front aspect. Cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Radiator.
Window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of corner bath with shower mixer tap, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal. Fully tiled walls, coving to ceiling, radiator.
To the outside of the property to the front the garden is mainly laid to lawn with established borders, block paved driveway extending to the garage. Brick built garage with a pitched roof, remote control up and over door and side window, Screen block wall with wrought iron access gate to the rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed with fenced boundaries, mainly laid to lawn with established borders and a raised patio.
From Wakefield City Centre take Denby Dale Road/A636. Continue straight ahead passing Pugneys Water Park on the left, straight on at this roundabout. At the next roundabout, turn left onto Durkar Lane, continue passing The New Inn on the left and on towards Crigglestone, around the sharp left hand bend. Take the next left ontoThe Close, keep left and this property is identified on the left by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43422954.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.