3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, Haversham, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £290,000
- NO ABOVE CHAIN
- Three bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C.
- Separate receptions
- In need of updating
- Garden to front & rear
- Off road parking
A mature 1950's three bedroom semi-detached property situated in The Crescent in Haversham. The property more fully comprises of: Storm porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and w.c. Upstairs bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside gardens to front and rear and parking.
A mature 1950's three bedroom semi-detached property situated in The Crescent in Haversham. The property more fully comprises of: Storm porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and w.c. Upstairs three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside gardens to front and rear and off road parking.
Wall mounted thermostat for central heating control, single panel radiator, built in cupboard under stairs, stairs rising to first floor landing, doors to lounge and kitchen:
Lounge: 16' 2" into bay x 11' 7" max ( 4.93m into bay x 3.53m max )
Coal effect gas fire, useful cupboard recess, T.V. and telephone point, double panel radiator, wooden parquet flooring, double glazed bay window to front elevation, sliding doors to:
Dining Room: 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
Fireplace, radiator, wooden flooring, useful cupboard recess, double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to kitchen:
Kitchen: 11' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.41m )
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiling to splash back area and cupboard and drawer under, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine. A range of units at both base and eye level, artex and coving to ceiling with strip light, extractor fan, walk-in pantry, single panel radiator, double glazed window to side elevation. Door to dining room and step down to:
Quarry tiled floor, double glazed door to rear garden and paved patio area, doors to all rooms.
Wall mounted boiler serving domestic hot water, double glazed window to rear garden.
Push flush w.c., ceramic tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing:
Doors to upstairs accommodation.
Bedroom One: 15' 4" into bay x 10' 2" max ( 4.67m into bay x 3.10m max )
Single panel radiator, double glazed bay window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two: 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving over double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three: 7' 6" x 7' 5" plus door space ( 2.29m x 2.26m plus door space )
Single panel radiator, double glazed window to front elevation.
Avocado coloured suite to comprise of: Panelled bath with tiling to splash back area and shower over, pedestal mounted wash hand basin with tiling to splash back area, low flush w.c., singe panel radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Enclosed front via a low level brick built wall and dual wrought iron gates, gated access leading to off road parking, further gated access leading to rear garden.
A mature and generous rear garden well stocked with flowers, shrubs and soft fruit bushes. Views over open fields and enclosed by wooden panelled fencing and gated pedestrian access to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43423011.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.