2 bedroom flat for saleMarigold Walk, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10
Under Offer £108,000
- Perfect for first time buyers or investors
- No chain Lease 138 years
- White bathroom suite with brand new electric shower
- Allocated parking space
- Spacious and light living room with exceptional views
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Excellent location
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom flat in Bermuda Park, Nuneaton, great for a first time buyer or investor.
This light and spacious flat is situated on the first floor of a block of 6 flats, giving exceptional views over Bermuda Lake and its wildlife.
- Comprising of two bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a spacious living room and practical kitchen, there are also 2 generously sized storage cupboards to house all of those essentials items.
- The master bedroom has a large mirrored built-in wardrobe, making good use of the space provided.
- The bathroom is well maintained and comprises of a white suite including a bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan and tiled splashbacks. There is a wood-effect floor which has recently been installed and a brand new, powerful electric shower.
- The living room is bright with ample room to house large furniture as well as a dining table and chairs. The double doors lead out to a juliet balcony, bringing in plenty of natural sunlight and offering views over the lake and communal gardens.
- The kitchen is modern and light, fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units. There is a single sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, as well as an in-built washing machine. There is also plenty of space to house a standalone fridge-freezer.
- This property has gas central heating and a combi boiler which has been well-maintained. The communal entrance and stairway is cleaned weekly and is well looked after, with an integrated intercom system from the flat to both entrance doors.
Bermuda Park is a great location, with plenty of entertainment options nearby, including a cinema, bowling, gym and plenty of restaurants. Access to Coventry, Nuneaton and surrounding areas is easy via the A444 and M6.<!--EndFragment-->
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43423272.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8n-53y3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.