3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLeggett Walk, Beccles
Offers Over £190,000
- Three Story House
- Three Bedrooms
- Parking and Garage
- Beautifully Presented
- Viewing Essential
A stunning three story town house in a fantastic location just a short walk from Beccles town centre. This three bedroom property is immaculately presented with a beautiful kitchen/ dining room, ensuite, parking for two cars and a garage. Perfect family home and viewing is highly recommended.
A stunning three story end terrace house in a cul de sac location with a children's park in the street. This property is in a fantastic location just a short walk from Beccles town centre. This three bedroom property is immaculately presented with some good added features of raised flower beds, delightful bespoke wardrobe, beautiful kitchen/ dining room, ensuite, driveway parking for two cars and a garage. A perfect family home and viewing is highly recommended.
uPVC front door, radiator, under stair cupboard, under stair storage.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, uPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/dining Room 17' x 10' 1" ( 5.18m x 3.07m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, uPVC french doors to the rear aspect, radiator, range of base and wall units, inset stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, built-in oven hob and extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, gas boiler.
First Floor Landing
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.07m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.34m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.01m x 1.88m )
Bath, WC, basin, heated towel rail, tiled surrounds, uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 19' 6" max x 10' 2" ( 5.94m max x 3.10m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, velux window, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, velux window, tiled surrounds.
Garage 16' 5" x 9' 3" ( 5.00m x 2.82m )
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and raised flower beds. This property is also fitted with a SAS alarm system.
The property is located approximately 5 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk from the very popular market town of Beccles which provides all local amenities and schools. Neighbouring towns of Bungay and Halesworth are also close by. Norwich City Centre lies approximately 19 miles away with a mainline rail service to London Liverpool Street (approx 1hr 55mins). The coastal seaside town of Southwold is within an easy driving distance of 11 miles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43423666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY102038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.