1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHigh Street, Wellington
Sold STC £68,950
- Ground Floor Flat
- Ideally Situated Close To Amenities
- One Bedroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- No Onward Chain
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** **ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT**
Perfectly situated for town centre conveniences, yet is set back from the High Street and has a real added benefit of an allocated parking space. Ideal for an investment or first time buy.
This one bedroom ground floor flat is situated perfectly for town centre conveniences, yet is set back from the high street and has a real added benefit of an allocated parking space. Ideal for an investment or first time buy.
No Onward Chain.
Wellington is a small town standing between the River Tone and the beautiful Blackdown Hills. It has a large number of speciality shops from which you can buy a wide range of goods and a local farmers market held every first and third Saturday of the month. The town also boasts three supermarket chains, Waitrose, Asda, and the Co-Op. Wellington also provides doctors, dentists, primary, secondary and private schools and a popular sports centre which includes a swimming pool.
Also there are also several eating establishments making the town a thriving and welcoming community and is ideally located to Junction 26 of the M5.
The county town of Taunton lies approximately 7 miles distant with a regular bus service running from the town centre is ideally located to Junction 26 of the M5.
uPVC double glazed door opening into
Lounge 13' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, storage heater, fitted carpet, wall lights, TV point.
Kitchen Area 8' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.62m x 1.78m )
A range of wall and base units incorporating roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink/drainer. Space for upright fridge/freezer, space for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring, extractor fan.
Door to storage cupboard and door to airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 8' 6" Max ( 2.72m x 2.59m Max )
uPVC double glazed window to front, fitted carpet.
Panelled bath with electric shower above, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, wall mounted electric fan heater, vinyl flooring, shaver point.
Allocated parking space.
Head towards our Fox and Sons office in Wellington and we will be able to take you there.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43424892.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.