4 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsway, Lincoln
- Four Bedroom Terraced Home
- Amenable Position
- Maintainable Enclosed Rear Garden
- Excellent Transport Links Nearby
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
A sizeable and well appointed four bedroom mid-terrace property situated within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln benefiting from a wealth of local amenities and schooling and excellent transport links including the city's main train and bus stations.
A sizeable and well appointed four bedroom mid-terrace property situated within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln benefiting from a wealth of local amenities and schooling and excellent transport links including the city's main train and bus stations running throughout surrounding areas of Lincolnshire and beyond. The property briefly comprises; Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Four Bedrooms and an enclosed rear garden.
With side entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.45m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and television point.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.70m x 3.48m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, feature electric fireplace and a door leading into:-
Kitchen 10' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.06m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating a one bowl stainless steel sink, integral electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler and a double glazed window and door to the side aspect.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, panelled bath with screen and shower over and a pedestal wash hand basin; complete with tiled flooring, part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and doors to the remaining accommodation.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, television point and a built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 6' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.06m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading into:-
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.06m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and airing cupboard.
To the rear of the property is low maintenance and fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43424913.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.