4 bedroom detached house for saleThanington Way, Earley, Reading
Sold STC £490,000
- Radstock School Catchment
- Situated on a Corner Plot
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing
- Potential to extend (subject to planning)
This detached family home is situated on a corner plot in the Radstock School Catchment and is within walking distance of the Asda Complex. The property is offered for sale in extremely good order throughout and benefits from a cloakroom, re-fitted kitchen, four bedrooms and double glazing.
Thanington Way is a popular cul-de-sac which is located within walking distance of the Asda Complex, Loddon Valley Leisure Centre and other local facilities. Bus routes into Reading are located within close proximity and access to road and motorway networks are all close by.
This detached home is well presented throughout and provides ideal family accommodation with a cloakroom, lounge and re-fitted kitchen, On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property is situated on a corner plot. To the front there is a laid to lawn area with a driveway leading to the garage. To the rear of the property there is an established garden.
Viewing of this detached family home is highly recommended.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 4" max narrowing to 9'3 x 16' ax narrowing to 12'0 ( 5.89m max narrowing to 9'3 x 4.88m ax narrowing to 12'0 )
Re-Fitted Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.82m )
Master Bedroom 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 6' 6" plus door recess ( 2.77m x 1.98m plus door recess )
Garage With Driveway Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43424922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.