2 bedroom apartment for saleEast Thornlie Street, Wishaw
- Traditional sandstone upper flat in Wishaw
- Bright lounge with feature fireplace
- Good size modern kitchen with space for dining
- 2 double bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes
- Partially tiled family bathroom with shower
- Well maintained communal garden
*** OFFERS OVER £59,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £70,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 2 bedroom, traditional sandstone, upper flat in a popular location in Wishaw?
Would you like to have a big, bright lounge with modern decor, contrasting carpeting and feature fireplace?
What about a modern kitchen with white units, space for a dining table and dual aspect windows?
How about 2 good size bedrooms, both with laminate flooring and mirrored wardrobes and a lovely bay window in bedroom 1?
Would you like a partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and glass shower screen?
What about well kept communal gardens?
How about gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Lounge 3.81m (12'6") x 3.68m (12'1")
Kitchen 4.47m (14'8") x 1.73m (5'8")
Bedroom 1 3.73m (12'3") x 3.12m (10'3")
Bedroom 2 2.92m (9'7") x 2.44m (8'0")
Family Bathroom 2.06m (6'9") x 1.52m (5'0")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43426239.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.