4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeyford Way, Hatfield
Sold STC £450,000
- Great Commuters Train Links
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Home
- Large Kitchen/ Diner
- Modern Bathroom
Conveniently located just a short walk from Hatfield train station is this four bedroom family home which benefits from garage, parking and ample living space.
Conveniently located just a short walk from Hatfield train station is this four bedroom family home which benefits from garage, parking and ample living space. The ground floor comprises spacious entrance hall with cloakroom, lounge with storage under stairs and fourth bedroom. There is also a family dining room and large ground floor extension providing an open plan kitchen/ diner which houses built in oven, hob and extractor, centre island and space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer plus inset spot lights to ceiling. Upstairs offers two double and one single bedrooms and fully tiled shower room suite. Further benefits include gas to radiator heating, double glazing, off road parking, loft access and plenty of storage. The rear garden is fully enclosed with rear access to the garage and parking.
Lounge 12' 3" x 13' max point ( 3.73m x 3.96m max point )
Dining Room 7' 7" x 10' 10" ( 2.31m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 14' 1" ( 3.68m x 4.29m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 4" max point ( 3.81m x 2.84m max point )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 6" door recess + into alcove ( 3.40m x 2.90m door recess + into alcove )
Bedroom Three 7' 2" max point x 9' 6" max point ( 2.18m max point x 2.90m max point )
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 7' 9" downstairs ( 3.28m x 2.36m downstairs )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43426692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.