2 bedroom cottage for saleLow Street, Brandeston, Woodbridge
Sold STC £360,000
- 2/3 Bedroom End-Terraced Cottage
- 2 Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- Utility Room, Shower Room + Bathroom
- Gardens, Parking + Detached Garage
- Popular Village Location
- No Onward Chain
We are delighted to offer this lovely 2/3 bedroom cottage, situated in the popular village of Brandeston, which boasts a genuine sense of community. Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Brandeston is a village in Suffolk, on the River Deben, 11 miles northeast of Ipswich. Brandeston boasts The Queen restaurant/public house and a village hall that hosts regular events including Table Tennis, Petanque Pilates, Toddler Group, Brownies, Coffee Morning, Brandeston Lunches, "Glow" Diet and Fitness Class, Wine Society, Yoga and Zumba.
Exposed brick floor, door opening to:
Stripped pine doors opening to:
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 8" ( 5.33m x 3.56m )
Two night storage heaters, stripped pine fire surround with tiled hearth, incorporating multi-fuel stove, recessed shelving, under-stairs cupboard, television and telephone points, window to the front aspect, square arch opening to:
Conservatory 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
Of double glazed construction with pitched roof, double French style doors overlooking and leading to the side garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 9" x 8' 1" min ( 5.41m x 2.46m min )
An extensive range of matching wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with Onyx patterned Granite work surfaces over, corner carousel, built-in fridge and freezer, integrated wine rack, inset sink top, tiled splash backs, Travertine style tiled flooring, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and immersion heater, fitted shelved cupboard, two storage heaters, dual aspect windows, stripped pine door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, storage heater, external entrance door opening to the rear courtyard, pine door opening to:
Tiled shower enclosure, wall mounted shower and drying area.
Utility / Cloakroom
Suite comprising low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, meter cupboard, window to the side aspect.
Dining Room / Bedroom 4 14' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.77m )
Laminate flooring, Vaulted ceiling with two Velux windows, further window to the side aspect, door opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, Velux style window to the rear aspect, pine doors opening to:
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Night storage heater, Dormer window overlooking the rear aspect, connecting door opening to:
Dressing Room / Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.46m )
Built-in wardrobe, telephone point, Dormer window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
Built-in double wardrobe with overhead storage, night storage heater, Dormer window overlooking the front aspect, further window overlooking the side aspect.
Suite comprising close coupled w.c, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and shower bath with tiled surrounds and wall mounted shower, night storage heater, extractor fan, Terracotta style tiled flooring, window overlooking the side aspect.
A shared shingled driveway provides access to the off-road parking area and detached garage. A wrought iron gate opens out to the non-overlooked, enclosed side garden, which is primarily laid to lawn with plant beds and borders, mature trees, a garden seating area and greenhouse.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43428333.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.