2 bedroom terraced house for saleCyfarthfa Street, Roath, Cardiff
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
This well presented mid terrace property is situated in Cyfarthfa Street, Roath. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
This well presented mid terrace property is situated in Cyfarthfa Street, Roath. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden. A lovely home with internal viewing recommended. The property is within walking distance of local amenities and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. Cardiff City Centre is also easily accessible.
Via a wooden panelled door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, tiled flooring, radiator and access to:
Lounge/ Diner 21' 3" x 9' 6" ( 6.48m x 2.90m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, wood burning stove and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 8' 4" ( 4.47m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, space for cooker with extractor hood over, space for white goods, radiator, slate effect tiled flooring, wall mounted boiler, breakfast bar, double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect and double glazed UPVC door to side aspect.
Loft access and access to:
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wc, wash hand basin, wooden stripped flooring, radiator and double glazed UPVC obscure window to rear aspect.
Low maintenance and mainly paved.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43428363.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.