3 bedroom detached house for saleCotman Road, Norwich
- Detached 1930's built house
- Bursting with charm and character
- Wonderful location
- Three/ four bedrooms
- Quality finishes throughout
- Driveway parking
BEAUTIFUL THREE/FOUR BEDROOM 1930'S DETACHED HOUSE SET IN AN ELEVATED POSITION IN A SALUBRIOUS LOCATION! With quality finishes throughout, double glazing, gas central heating and driveway parking this family home MUST BE VIEWED!
Original solid oak door and solid wood flooring.
With wash hand basin, WC and storage.
Lounge 16' 11" x 9' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed bay windows to the front, double glazed window to the side, radiator, coal effect gas fire in traditional wood and tile hearth, solid wood floor and smooth plastered ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, recessed space for double width refrigerator, stripped wooden floor, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
Kitchen / Diner / Family Room 20' 7" max x 21' 6" max ( 6.27m max x 6.55m max )
Open plan with a range of wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integral wood stove, pantry cupboard, radiator, stripped wooden floor, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights and double glazed French doors to courtyard garden.
Utility Room 6' x 5' ( 1.83m x 1.52m )
Central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and integrated vacuum cleaning system.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from hallway and door to:
Master Suite 16' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.00m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, two radiators, walk-in wardrobe, extensive eaves storage, stripped wooden floor, smooth plastered ceiling and spot lights.
With a suite comprising two person shower cubicle with monsoon shower, his and hers wash hand basin set on vanity unit, WC, stripped wooden floor, radiator, heated towel rail and double glazed Velux window to the side.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 16' 11" ( 3.02m x 5.16m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
Double glazed Velux window to the side, radiator, extensive eaves storage, stripped wooden floor and smooth plastered ceiling.
There is a part boarded attic running the full length of the property offering extensive storage.
The property is set elevated back from the road approached by driveway parking with a lawned garden whilst there is also permit parking available. To the rear is a courtyard style garden with elevated shrubs and trees.
The property is situated within walking distance to the Train Station and Norwich City centre with a wide range of local amenities and facilities on your doorstep. Ref: 34468
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43428384.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.