3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighbury Street, Peterborough
Sold STC £135,000
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Room
- Good Size Garden
- Close to local Amenities
- Viewing's Recommended
- No Onward Chain
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Close to many amenities is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and FRONT & REAR GARDENS.
Close to many local amenities, this SEMI DETACHED HOME comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, REAR LOBBY, DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM and THREE BEDROOMS. Outside are FRONT & REAR GARDENS. The property has GAS RADIATOR HEATING and Upvc double glazing. Viewing's are recommended.
Stairs to the first floor and landing, door to:
Lounge 12' x 10' plus bay ( 3.66m x 3.05m plus bay )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. TV point, radiator, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator, storage cupboard, laminate flooring, opening to:
Kitchen 7' 3" x 7' ( 2.21m x 2.13m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drawer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring.
Door to the rear garden.
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 7' ( 2.21m x 2.13m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, laminate flooring.
There is a small front garden and pedestrian access to the side positioned entrance door and gated side access to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43428441.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.