4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOsprey Walk, Larkfield, Aylesford, Kent
Sold STC £360,000
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Wonderful extended family home
- 3 reception rooms and conservatory
- Beautiful & sunny garden
- Quiet close
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This home is of an era when houses were traditionally built, having a solid feel about them and where you don’t feel squeezed in and overlooked. It has a wide range of appeal to the larger or expanding family and just ideal if you wanted to work from home for example as is more and more popular today utilising the third reception room as a study. This room could also make a fifth bedroom or playroom for children, it is always nice to have the option.This house should get many “ticks” on your wish list here; a proper entrance hall keeps the heat in and means you don’t open the door straight into the living rooms keeping it private too. A bright conservatory makes a wonderful place to relax and has a wonderful view over the garden.One of the most sought after designs today is a kitchen/diner and here you have it and it is a wonderfully sociable room, just perfect for the family, for entertaining and for today’s busy lifestyle. The home is tucked away in a pleasant and quiet Close where the only traffic you are likely to see is a neighbour or two arriving or leaving the few homes that form the end of the Close just beyond your own home. Commuting is a breeze here with a choice of rail, coach or just hop on the M20 at junction 4; nice and easy!
What the Owner says:
We bought our home fifty years ago as our first home and we have found it a very neighbourly and friendly place to live. You don’t really need a car living here, as all you need is on the doorstep. Martin Square has shops, a Post Office, a chemist to complement the Medical centre and a supermarket alongside too.We have loved living here and put a lot of thought into the extensions we have done, making sure we had plenty of natural light and a family friendly layout too. We have put a lot of effort into the garden which always has a splash of colour, feels lovely and secluded and catches the sun all day.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'7 (4.45m) narrowing to 12'10 (3.91m) x 13'0 (3.97m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 17'9 x 8'6 (5.41m x 2.59m)
- Conservatory: 11'5 x 8'5 (3.48m x 2.57m)
- Dining Area: 11'7 x 8'9 (3.53m x 2.67m)
- Study: 10'9 x 8'10 (3.28m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 20'10 x 9'0 up to door well (6.35m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 8'9 (4.09m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 7'3 (3.38m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'7 (2.31m) narrowing to 7'0 up to fitted cupboard (2.14m) x 6'5 (1.96m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43432140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.