3 bedroom detached house for saleGorse Hill Lane, Caythorpe, Grantham
- 3 bedroom detached home
- Currently being renovated
- Local amenities and bus routes
- Spacious accommodation
- Rear garden
This 3 bedroom detached home is currently being renovated and is located within the very popular village location of Caythorpe, with local amenities, pubs and restaurants along with bus routes to Grantham town centre and Lincoln city centre.
This 3 bedroom detached home is currently being renovated and is located within the very popular village location of Caythorpe, with local amenities, pubs and restaurants along with great bus routes to Grantham town centre and Lincoln city centre. Property benefits from spacious accommodation and has a well proportioned plot. Comprises of Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Landing, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, 2 further bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Block paved driveway and Rear Garden.
*PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY USING THE FRONT PHOTO OF THIS PROPERTY DUE TO THE INTERNAL RENOVATION WORKS, HOWEVER THE VENDOR IS OPEN TO OFFERS BASED ON THE CURRENT STATE OF THE PROPERTY*
UPVC double glazed front door and door into the lounge.
Lounge 15' 2" to staircase x 13' maximum ( 4.62m to staircase x 3.96m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, staircase off, radiator, log burner and opens into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 17' 11" x 10' 10" ( 5.46m x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and back door, low and eye level units and drawers with work tops above, Belfast sink bowl, cooker and hob with extractor fan above, radiator, laminate floor within the kitchen area, storage cupboard under the stairs and double glazed patio doors into the conservatory.
UPVC double glazed windows and french doors to the rear garden and laminate floor.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, hatch access to the loft, radiator and access into the 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" maximum x 10' 9" maximum ( 3.78m maximum x 3.28m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator with access into the en-suite.
3 piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan, heated towel rail, laminate floor and downlighters.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" maximum x 10' 6" maximum ( 3.53m maximum x 3.20m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" narrowing to 6' 4" x 7' ( 2.84m narrowing to 1.93m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and storage cupboard built in over the staircase with fitted hanging rail.
2 UPVC frosted windows to the rear aspect, a 3 piece white suite with 'P' shape bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Heated towel rail and laminate floor.
To the front of the property - Block paved driveway with laid to lawn area and access to the rear garden,
To the rear of the property - The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn.
*PLEASE NOTE, THE DETAILS IN WHICH WE HAVE TAKEN ARE WHAT THE VENDOR HAS STATED WILL BE COMPLETE ONCE THE PROPERTY IS FULLY FINISHED, HOWEVER THE VENDOR IS OPEN TO OFFERS BASED ON THE CURRENT STATE OF THE PROPERTY*
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43432998.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.