2 bedroom flat for saleGostwick, Orton Brimbles, Peterborough
Sold STC £105,000
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Attractive Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Radiator Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- No Onward Chain
NO ONWARD CHAIN. FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT with TWO BEDROOMS and ample storage space. Close to local shops and amenities.
BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. This well presented FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT has a garden and comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM, TWO BEDROOMS and BATHROOM. The property is conveniently located to enjoy many of the local amenities and along with GAS RADIATOR HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, the property has ample storage space and viewing's are recommended.
Raised Panelled Front Door To:
Radiator, loft access to large storage area boarded and light connected, airing cupboard.
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Two radiators, wall mounted thermostat, large storage cupboard.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with complimentary work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven, hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, pull out larder unit, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" max x 8' 1" ( 2.97m max x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising paneled bath with fitted shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled flooring and splashbacks throughout, towel rail, extractor fan.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is slabbed and a storage shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43433022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.