3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellstone Gardens, Leeds
Sold STC £130,000
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Potential To Extend
- Popular Location
*IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS* William H Brown is delighted to offer for sale this SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, FRONT AND REAR GARDENS and a SPACIOUS LOUNGE.
Offered for sale is this semi detached property which offers ample living accommodation and it is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds & Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, a spacious lounge, a fitted kitchen, three bedrooms two doubles, one single, a house bathroom with a three piece suite. Externally the property has front and large rear gardens and off street parking with its own drive way. We recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this ideal family home!
Lounge 20' x 11' 7" ( 6.10m x 3.53m )
A spacious lounge/diner comprising a gas fireplace, window to the front elevation, two central heating radiators and patio doors to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating an oven, hob, cooker - hood, sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 10' x 9' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.95m )
A good sized single with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.92m )
A good sized double with central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.96m )
A central heating radiator with built in wardrobes and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C a towel rail radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally there is low maintenance garden to the front and to the back there is large garden predominantly laid to lawn. There is also an outhouse with electricity supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43433073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.