3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLander Close, Poole
Sold STC £450,000
- End of Terrace Home with WATER VIEWS
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- 18ft Lounge / Diner
- Integral Garage
- Panoramic Front Views Over Poole Harbour
- Balcony to Master Bedroom
Arguably one of the best plots in BAITER PARK with breath taking PANORAMIC HARBOUR VIEWS from the generous garden and all rear rooms. The spacious END OF TERRACE house offers 3 BEDROOMS (master with BALCONY & stunning views), 18 ft LOUNGE/DINER, 13ft kitchen, GARAGE & driveway. Call FOX & SONS today
Located just a short walk from the World famous Poole Quay, this property commands arguably one of the most desirable locations in the south coast. Looking directly out at one of the Words largest natural harbours you will struggle to find a better outlook anywhere in Poole with views of Brownsea Island, Sandbanks and the Purbeck Hills in the distance! Along the quay you can take a quick ferry over to Brownsea Island with its unique wildlife or meander along the Old Quay front and have a drink at one of the historic pubs or a coffee at one of the many cosmopolitan cafe's/deli's.
UPVC double glazed door to the hall
With doors to the garage, W.C, kitchen and lounge. Large storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, low level flush W.C, wall mounted sink, radiator, electric consumer unit, built in shelving.
Lounge 18' 3" max x 11' 5" max ( 5.56m max x 3.48m max )
UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door to the rear aspect garden with stunning views over Poole Harbour to Brownsea Island, two radiators, corner fire place.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 6' 4" ( 4.19m x 1.93m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, UPVC double glazed door to the side aspect, range of base and wall mounted units with roll edge work tops, stainless steel sink and double drainer, built in oven and gas hob with filter hood above, space for fridge freezer, radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted 'Glow Worm' gas boiler, door to hallway.
Stairs To The Landing
with wooden balustrade.
with doors to all first floor rooms and hatch to the loft.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" into wardrobe x 9' 6" ( 3.53m into wardrobe x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed sliding door to the rear aspect balcony with breath taking view over Poole Harbour, Brownsea Island and the Sandbanks Peninsula, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" into wardrobe x 8' 4" ( 4.50m into wardrobe x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window with stunning views of Poole Harbour and Brownsea Island, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' 3" into wardrobe ( 2.84m x 2.51m into wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
UPVC double glazed high level window to the front aspect, panel bath, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with mains shower, radiator.
Integral Garage 17' 5" x 8' 2" ( 5.31m x 2.49m )
With light, up & over door to the drive and integral door to the hall.
Outside Rear & Side
There is a generous rear garden for the area which ha a superb outlook directly onto Poole Harbour with views over to Sandbanks, Brownsea Island and the Purbeck Hills in the distance. To the side there is also a good sized patio area and hardstanding for sheds/summer house etc.
There is a block paved driveway giving private off road parking leading to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43433085.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.