3 bedroom terraced house for saleEcton Lane, PORTSMOUTH
- Anchorage Park Location
- Three Bedroom Extended House
- Downstairs w/c And Upstairs Bathroom Suite
- No Forward Chain
Anchorage Park location three bedroom house with a garage! Being offered with no chain, presented in excellent order throughout viewing is essential!
Superbly appointed extended three bedroom house in Anchorage Park with a garage! Being offered with no chain this property comprises lounge, kitchen diner, downstairs w/c, as well as an upstairs bathroom suite. Presented in excellent order throughout viewing is essential!
Double glazed door to side aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, combination boiler, cupboard enclosing housing meters, door to;
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 11" max ( 4.52m x 4.24m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to;
Kitchen / Diner 14' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 sink bowl, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for slim line dishwasher, integral fridge, radiator, space for dining table and chairs, archway to;
Reception Two 11' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.36m )
Double glazed french doors to rear aspect, electric radiator, in built double storage cupboard, door to w/c, skylight, recessed spotlighting.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin,.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, smooth plastered walls, doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 3" max x 8' 3" ( 3.73m max x 2.51m )
Double window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 8' 2" ( 3.38m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and mains shower over with fitted shower screen, wash hand basin, w/c, radiator.
Enclosed rear garden,laid to paving, garden shed to rear, side pedestrian access.
Single brick built garage in a block of three, accessed via up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43433112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.