3 bedroom terraced house for saleCarr Lane Avenue, Castleford
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *** GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000 ***
- Three Bedroom Terrace
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- Popular Location
*** GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000 *** Situated in a sought after location is this well presented three bed mid terrace property which boasts a conservatory to the rear.
This is a beautifully presented, spacious 3 bed mid terrace property with conservatory and modern downstairs bathroom. The property briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen/ diner, downstairs bathroom, conservatory and three good sized bedrooms. The property benefits from a good sized rear garden which provides a decked area perfect for entertaining and to the front their is a small front garden with plenty of on street parking available. Properties rarely come up in this area so viewing is highly advised so don't miss out!
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 2" into recess ( 4.32m x 4.01m into recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Featuring a gas fire in a surround, fitted with a television point and a telephone point. Finished with wood laminate flooring and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with an electric shower over, wash hand basin and w.c.Finished with an extractor fan and fully tiled walls
Dining Kitchen 11' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.38m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Stairs leading from the kitchen to the first floor where there is access to the loft which has been partially boarded to provide additional storage space.
Bedroom One 11' max x 11' 7" ( 3.35m max x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. This master bedroom is fitted with a television point and a telephone point. Finished with coving, wood laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.06m max x 2.95m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a television point. Finished with wood laminate flooring, coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 10' 1" ( 1.93m x 3.07m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a television point. Finished with coving, wood laminate flooring and a radiator.
To the front of the property is on street parking. To the rear is a landscaped garden comprising of lawn, decked area and ample space for a garden shed.
From this office head to the bottom of Bank Street and turn right onto Savile Road. At the roundabout take the third exit on to A656/Bridge Street, at the next roundabout take the second exit. At the next roundabout take the second exit on to A6539 / Leeds Road. Turn left on to Carr Lane then turn right on to Carr Lane Avenue. The property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43433139.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.