2 bedroom flat for saleSefton Park Road, Sefton Park, Liverpool, L8
Offers in Excess of £65,000
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Bright and Spacious Living and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Hob and Oven
- Two Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Large Communal Garden to the Rear
- Residential Parking to the Front Elevation
- Available For Sale with No Onward Chain
Located in the area of Sefton Park, L8 is this two bedroom ground floor apartment brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Sefton Park Road, and available for sale with no onward chain, the accommodation is reached via a communal entrance featuring secure intercom access. Upon entering the flat you are greeted by a bright entrance hall that guides you through to a spacious family living room. Awash with natural light via three large sash windows, this inviting space enjoys a neutral décor, quality carpeting throughout and wonderful high ceilings. This welcoming room offers ample space for both a sitting and dining area creating the perfect setting for entertaining and sociable living. Additionally, there is a fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, an integrated hob and oven and plentiful work surface space. The sleeping accommodation consists of two generously sized double bedrooms each finished to a good standard and receiving plenty of natural light. Providing the finishing touches to this flat is a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, there are communal gardens to the rear and a residential parking to the front elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7005543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.