5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrove Avenue, New Costessey, Norwich
Sold STC £250,000
- Five bedroom detached bungalow
- Full of potential
- Large plot
- 140ft (STMS) rear garden
- No onward chain
POTENTIAL, POTENTIAL, POTENTIAL! An exceptional, bespoke, spacious and highly versatile five bedroom bay fronted C1950's detached chalet bungalow located in this popular west City suburb.
The property is in need of substantial modernisation, however it is positioned on a huge plot with approximately 140ft (STMS) rear garden and represented a wonderful opportunity to purchase a "blank canvas" property with a wealth of potential to refurbish, remodel and extend subject to planning permission. The property has three ground floor bedrooms and two first floor bedrooms with a sizable kitchen / dining room and lounge with many original 1950's features such as original doors and door jams. The front and rear gardens are mainly lawned with the rear garden boasting a range of mature trees to include fruit trees. The property is also being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain.
With door to the stairs to the first floor, built in double cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" max into bay narrowing to 12' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.39m max into bay narrowing to 3.91m x 3.63m )
Double aspect room with bay window to the rear aspect ad window to the side aspect, original picture rail and radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' x 8' 10" ( 4.88m x 2.69m )
Eye and base level kitchen units with space for gas cooker, stainless steel sink unit, two walk in pantry's, airing cupboard, gas fired boiler, picture rail, tiled floor and window to the rear aspect.
With a suite comprising cast iron bath and wash hand basin with window to the side aspect and radiator.
With high flush WC, window to the side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.25m )
Window to the rear aspect, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Window to the front aspect, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.64m )
Window to the side aspect and radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 12' 10" max x 8' 6" ( 3.91m max x 2.59m )
Window to the side aspect and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Five Irregular Shaped Room 13' 2" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.01m max x 3.71m max )
Eaves storage cupboard and window to the side aspect.
The front and rear gardens are both mainly laid to lawn with the rear garden boasting a brick outside to the side, garage and garden shed. The rear garden measures approximately 140ft (STMS) with an impressive private rear aspect with mature trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.