4 bedroom detached house for saleFETCHAM
Under Offer £1,175,000
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM HOME (2748 sq.ft. / 255 sq.m.)
- MAGNIFICENT ENTRANCE HALL WITH GALLERIED LANDINGS
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM + UTILITY ROOM
- SEPARATE STUDY, FAMILY ROOM & FAMILY ROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING AND MEGA FLOW HOT WATER SYSTEM
- MASTER & GUEST BEDROOMS WITH EN SUITES
- 2 FURTHER BEDROOMS & LUXURY BATHROOM
- 100' X 50' REAR GARDEN
- SHORT WALK TO SCHOOLS AND VILLAGE
- END OF CHAIN
This superb 4 bedroom detached house (2748 sq.ft) has been recently completed, configured and personalised to the current owners' specification and as such offers numerous bespoke features. There is gas fired underfloor heating throughout, stunning Oak staircase with glass balustrades and galleried landing, concealed wiring for integrated sound and t.v. circuits along with CAT 5 wiring to principal rooms, 3 luxury bathrooms and splendid 23' x 22' kitchen breakfast room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43435089.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6267374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.