3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSedgley Road, Dudley
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Substantial Corner Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Garages
- No Upward Chain
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Ideal For Further Development (STP)
- Convenient for all Local Commuter Routes
Three Bed Semi Detached house located on this substantial corner plot offering further potential (stp) located just off the New Birmingham Road junction, being sold as a family home with beautiful rear garden with raised decking platform and two garages. This property must be viewed on 01384 238779
Three Bed Semi Detached house located on this substantial corner plot offering further potential (stp) offered with no upward chain located just off the New Birmingham Road junction, being sold as a family home with beautiful rear garden with raised decking platform and two garages. This property must be viewed on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Spacious driveway with parking for up to four cars and lawned area
Front door leading to the property entrance hall, with stairs leading to the first floor with under stairs storage, and central heating radiator
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 5" into alcove ( 4.06m x 3.48m into alcove )
Open plan lounge with front facing double glazed window, four wall light fixtures and an ornate fire place with living flame gas fire
Dining Area 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Dining area accessed via the through lounge with four wall light fixtures
Kitchen 7' 6" x 11' 4" ( 2.29m x 3.45m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer, oven and hob with over head cooker hood, and rear facing window
Kitchen Dining Area 8' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.18m )
Dining area accessed via the kitchen with rear facing window
First floor landing with side facing double glazed window and loft access with doors to :-
Bedroom One 14' 3" to bay x 9' 8" to wardrobe ( 4.34m to bay x 2.95m to wardrobe )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and two double fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.34m x 2.51m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window with central heating radiator
Fully tiled family bathroom with corner bath and overhead shower, wash basin w.c, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Patio leading to lawned area with trees and shrubs bordering and steps to raised decking, with rear access to garage
Garage,accessed via road to the rear of the property with power outlets and roller shutter to front
Garage Two 14' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.43m )
Second garage with up and over door and central heating radiator
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43435101.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.