3 bedroom terraced house for saleHugh Street, Castleford
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- *** GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000 ***
- Modern Kitchen
*** GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000 *** Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate this stunning home. With a newly fitted modern kitchen, two reception rooms and three good size bedrooms this property is one not to be missed.
A three bedroom well presented mid terraced property located with close proximity to Castleford Town Centre. With modern decor throughout, two reception rooms and three good size bedrooms this is an ideal home which you can move straight into.
Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate this stunning home. With a newly fitted modern kitchen, two reception rooms and three good size bedrooms this property is one not to be missed. Please call Leanne or Chloe to arrange a viewing appointment on 01977 512628.
Lounge 12' 5" max x 11' 4" ( 3.78m max x 3.45m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator and doors into dining room.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.73m )
With a double glazed window at rear elevation, gas central heating radiator, built in storage, understairs storage cupboard and opening into the kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 8' 9" ( 1.91m x 2.67m )
A newly fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer with tiling to splash zone areas, integrated gas hob and electric oven with cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer and door to rear garden.
A suite consisting of a low level flush W C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, heated towel rail and obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from ground floor accommodation and doors to bedrooms one and two and another staircase leading to bedroom three.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 12' 7" ( 3.78m max x 3.84m )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation, gas central heating radiator, built in storage housing the boiler and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator and built in storage.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 12' 4" ( 4.55m x 3.76m )
With restricted head height, two velux windows to front and rear elevations and gas central heating radiator.
An enclosed rear garden with fence and wall boundaries, a paved patio area and gated access at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43435134.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.