4 bedroom detached house for saleLittlecotes Close, Spaldwick, HUNTINGDON
Sold STC £365,000
- Four Bed Detached House
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Solar Panels (privately owned by current vendor )
- Oil Central Heating & Double Glazing
A stunning four bed detached house in a private Cul De Sac, in the sought after location of Spaldwick. The property has undergone extensive refurbishment.
**OPEN HOUSE EVENT** We are holding an open house event at this property on Saturday 13th August. Call now to book your slot.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, three good size bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom. The property also benefits form off road parking, front and rear gardens as well as oil central heating and double glazing.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs rising to the first floor landing and door to lounge, kitchen, cloakroom and utility room and office
Radiator, towel rail, wash hand basin vanity unit with cupboard under, low flush WC and tiling throughout.
Lounge 18' 10" x 12' 1" ( 5.74m x 3.68m )
Double glazed box bay window to the front aspect, television point, radiator, two sky points, coving to ceiling and door to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.69m )
Radiator, coving to ceiling, karndean flooring, door to kitchen and double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
UPVC and brick construction with double glazed window to the rear aspect, roof light and tiled flooring and positioned south west facing.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Bar 18' 1" x 9' 6" ( 5.51m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, Neff electric oven and electric induction hob with cooker hood over,integrated Neff Microwave and Neff dishwasher, space for American style refrigerator, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and door to the side.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.36m )
Fitted with base and wall mounted storage units and cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, space for drying appliance, radiator and door to office.
Office 7' 6" x 7' ( 2.29m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, telephone point,Internet access, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, decorative safety glass panelled banisters, radiator, airing cupboard, access to loft space and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.20m )
Three double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in wardrobes with two doors, radiator T.V point and door to ensuite.
Refitted suite comprising shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin vanity unit with cupboard under, WC, shaver point, extractor fan,built in hair dryer, radiator with chrome towel rail, part tiling throughout and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator, T.V point.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" Plus door recess x 8' 1" ( 3.12m Plus door recess x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps,Power shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin vanity unit with cupboard under, dual flush WC, bidet, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator with chrome towel rail, part tiling throughout and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with trees,seasonal shrubs and boarders, driveway providing off road parking for 2 vehicles, enclosed storage for access to oil tank and refuse area.
Fully enclosed via timber fencing,decking and patio areas with laid to lawn and water feature. Seasonal boarders with a wealth of plants and flowers,pathway to side access,two timber storage sheds,water supply and security lighting, with open view to the rear of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43435158.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.