3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurch Drive, Misterton
- Three bedroomed end terrace
- Lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom
- Large Conservatory
- Generous off street parking
- Brick built double garage
- EPC Rating : D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale a three bedroomed end terrace home situated in the popular village of Misterton providing good vehicle access to Gainsborough and Doncaster. The property commands early and internal inspection which can reveal entrance onto a hallway with stairs to the first floor and doors leading to a kitchen, lounge/diner which gives way onto a good sized conservatory which completes the ground floor living accommodation. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property has front and rear gardens which are principally laid to lawn and block paved off street parking leads to a brick built double garage with up and over door, power and light. The property has gas fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout. Viewings are a must on this well proportioned family home situated in a quiet cul de sac in a popular village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43435788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6929556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.