4 bedroom detached house for saleNewport Way, Ufford, Stamford
Sold STC £420,000
- Spacious family home
- Good sized plot overlooking rolling countryside
- Spacious entrance hall with galleried landing
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Off road parking and a double garage
- Tucked away village location
A well presented detached spacious family home set in a tucked away location in the sought after village of Ufford. The property benefits from a good size plot overlooking open rolling countryside.
A detached family home set in a peaceful corner of the sought after village of Ufford. The property benefits from a good sized garden and has views over open rolling fields and woodland. The House was constructed in Stamford stone as part of a quiet, exclusive development set around a shared driveway on the edge of the village of Ufford. The house briefly comprises a central entrance hall with galleried landing, dual aspect sitting room, kitchen, dining room and open plan study area, utility room, four spacious bedrooms, one with en-suite, a shower room and a further bathroom. There is also a double garage and off road parking for two vehicles.
Entrance Hall - 12'10" x 6'2"(3.9M x 1.9M)
Door to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing, spacious under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and doors to:
Sitting Room - 11'8" x 17'4"(3.6M x 5.3M)
A dual aspect sitting room with 3 double glazed windows to front aspect and double glazed French doors to rear giving access to the garden, open fireplace with wooden surround and stone hearth, radiator and coving.
Kitchen - 11'8" x 9'1"(3.6M x 2.8M)
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, built in appliances, windows to front aspect, door to utility room and archway through to:
Dining Room / Study - 7'10" x 11'8"(2.4M x 3.6M)
A spacious dining room with double glazed windows and French doors to rear garden patio, coving, radiator and open plan study area. Potential for easy conversion to an open plan kitchen/diner with the removal of the dividing wall, subject to planning permissions and building regulations. Similarly, the dividing wall between the study area and sitting room was installed by the current owner and so could be removed to create more open plan living.
Utility Room - 12'6" x 7'1"(3.8M x 2.2M)
Fitted with a range of base units, sink drainer, space for American style fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, coving, radiator, doors to front and rear garden and door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a WC and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing - 13'0" x 12'11"(4M x 3.94M)
A galleried landing open plan to inner landing. Doors to:
Bedroom 2 - 11'8" x 10'0"(3.6M x 3M)
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect overlooking the garden and open countryside, radiator and door to:
En Suite - 6'6" x 5'7"(2M x 1.7M)
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 - 10'2" x 11'8"(3.01M x 3.6M)
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the garden,, radiator.
Bedroom 4 - 8'3" x 8'1"(2.5M x 2.47M)
Double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator and coving.
Shower Room - 8'5" x 4'4"(2.57M x 1.3M)
Fitted with a contemporary three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle with glass screen and mixer shower, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Accessed from galleried landing with doors to:
Master bedroom - 16'2" x 9'4"(4.93M x 2.85M)
Wide dormer window overlooking the garden with views to open countryside, radiator, solid oak flooring.
Bathroom - 4'4" x 6'7" (1.5M x2.00M
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and double glazed window to rear aspect.This room could easily be used as an en suite facility to the master bedroom.
The property is approached via a gravel driveway providing off road parking leading to the double garage. The large L shaped garden surrounds the property to the side and rear, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, shrubs and borders and overlooking open fields.
With up and over doors, power and lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43436376.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC100838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Stamford Bath Row Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.