3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRippingale Road, Kirkby Underwood, Bourne
Sold STC £450,000
- 3.5 acre plot (sts)
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Conservatory - Breakfast/Kitchen
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Surrounded by mature woodlands
Mistywood is a beautifully presented bungalow set in approximately 3.5 acres (sts) in the sought after location of Kirkby Underwood. The property offers many appealing features including a sitting room with feature inglenook fireplace, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast, dining room with open.....
Mistywood is a beautifully presented bungalow set in approximately 3.5 acres (sts) in the sought after location of Kirkby Underwood. The property offers many appealing features including an extensive sitting room with feature inglenook fireplace, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast, dining room with open fireplace and three bedrooms with an en-suite to the master. Outside, the property is approached by a gravel driveway and has extensive gardens mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub and tree borders, also benefitting from a detached double garage, out buildings, stables and tack rooms, timber shed and greenhouse.
Sitting room/Lounge - 7.26m x 3.73m (23'10" x 12'3")
Dining room - 5.23m x 3.40m (17'2" x 11'2")
Conservatory - 3.63m x 3.15m (11'11" x 10'4")
Kitchen/Breakfast - 5.08m x 3.89m (16'8" x 12'9")
Master Bedroom - 4.78m x 3.30m (15'8" x 10'10")
En-Suite - Fitted with three piece suite
Bedroom Two - 3.25m x 3.18m (10'8" x 10'5")
Bedroom Three - 3.17m x 3.07m (10'5" x 10'1")
Situated on a plot approaching 3.5 acres (sts), the property is approached by a large gravel driveway leading to a detached double garage. The gardens are extensively laid to lawn and feature mature shrub and tree borders, patio area, fishpond and lead into picturesque mature woodlands. The property also benefits from out buildings, stables with tack rooms, timber shed and greenhouse.
Double Garage with eaves storage - 5.89m x 5.72m (19'4" x 18'9")
The vendor of this property has advised that a new oil fired boiler has been installed over recent months.
The adjacent property has right of way over the first part of the driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43436379.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Stamford Bath Row Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.