3 bedroom barn conversion for saleMain Street, Southorpe, Stamford
- Unique character property
- Fantastic village location
- Good size cottage style gardens
- Flexible living space
- Approx 1500sq ft
- Wealth of character
- Off road parking for several cars
Bridle cottage is a beautifully presented stone barn conversion situated in the heart of the sought after village of Southorpe. The property has a wealth of character and original features including exposed beams, stonework and has stunning vaulted ceilings to the first floor.
Bridle Cottage is a beautifully presented stone barn conversion situated in the heart of the sought after village of Southorpe. The property has a wealth of character and original features including exposed beams, stonework and has stunning vaulted ceilings to the first floor. The property also benefits from a recently refitted kitchen, bathrooms, off road parking for several vehicles and good size cottage style garden..
The property is accessed via a spacious entrance hall with a large boot room. The entrance hall also provides access through to the downstairs guest bedroom with its own outside door and en suite wet room. From the entrance hall there is also access to the recently refitted kitchen and further access through to the dining room, bedroom three and downstairs family bathroom. To the first floor is a large impressive vaulted sitting room with exposed beams, stonework and access to the master bedroom with vaulted ceiling plus an en suite shower room.
There is a gravel driveway providing off road parking for several cars and gated access through to the good size cottage style garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, storage area, all enclosed by stone walling.
Southorpe is set within open countryside between Stamford and Peterborough. In the close by village of Barnack there is a public house, post office and shop plus a further pub in nearby Ufford. The Georgian market town of Stamford is within close proximity and offers many amenities including a good range of shops and restaurants. Southorpe is well located for the commuter as Peterborough train station is only 10 miles away, with a frequent non-stop 50 minute service to London Kings Cross. The area is well served for schools and alongside Barnack Primary School, there is Copthill at Uffington, Arthur Mellows at Glinton, the Stamford Endowed Schools, Uppingham, Oakham and Oundle Schools. Specific local places of interest include Burghley House, Rutland Water (with land and water based activities) and Tallington Lakes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC100946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Stamford Bath Row Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.