3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Common Lane, Scunthorpe, DN17 1PD
- Three bedroomed semi detached house
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Well maintained front and rear gardens
- Off street parking and detached garage
- Note: The front garden is owned by North Lincolnshire Council
- EPC Rating : E
DDM Residential have delight in offering to the open market a three bedroomed semi detached home situated in an established residential area of Scunthorpe providing excellent links to local schools and colleges as well as bus routes to Scunthorpe town centre. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, forward facing lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with separate WC. Externally the property has open plan lawned gardens to the front and off street parking for one car which in turn leads to a brick built garage with power and light. To the rear there is a fully enclosed and well maintained lawned garden with mature, well stocked and maintained flower and shrub borders. Completing the garden is a greenhouse and a brick built garden store. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout and commands early and internal inspection.
NOTE: The front garden is owned by North Lincolnshire Council.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43436553.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3728051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.