2 bedroom terraced house for sale41 Drum Road, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 4NW
Sold STC £121,000
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, modern mid-terraced house, located in an established residential area of Dunfermline, Fife.
- With private gardens to the front and rear, the accommodation comprises a living room, kitchen/dining room, WC, upper hall, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Featuring bright contemporary décor throughout, and a stylish, modern, fitted kitchen, there is also gas central heating, and uPVC double glazing.
- Good storage is provided including an insulated loft, whilst the property also includes contemporary flooring, TV and telephone points.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, modern mid-terraced house, located in a quiet cul-de-sac, in an established residential area of Dunfermline, Fife. The accommodation comprises a living room, kitchen/dining room, WC, upper hall, two double bedrooms, and bathroom. Featuring bright, contemporary decor throughout, and a stylish, modern fitted kitchen, there is also gas central heating, and uPVC double glazing. The property also includes recently installed contemporary flooring, TV and telephone points and modern fitted blinds. Entrance is gained to the property into the bright and welcoming, carpeted living room which features neutral decor, pendant lighting and a well-sized under stairs cupboard. To the rear of the property, with a door opening to the garden, the newly upgraded kitchen/dining room is fitted with modern, wood-effect kitchen units, laminate flooring, and an integrated gas hob, electric oven, and extractor hood. Set internally, the downstairs cloakroom features a modern white washbasin and WC. Bedroom one overlooks the cul-de-sac, and offers a good-sized, newly installed, built-in wardrobe, and storage cupboard, whilst to the rear, bedroom two is similarly finished, with space for free-standing furniture. The bathroom features a modern suite, mosaic tiling, and a mixer shower. The property further benefits from an upgraded rear garden, which is freshly laid to lawn and benefits from a patio, timber shed and new fencing. In addition there is a small lawned garden to the front, two allocated parking spaces, and there is ample on-street parking in the surrounding area. Dunfermline is the largest town in Fife, popular with commuters and within easy access of the M90 motorway with direct links to Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee. The town has a wide range of shops, including the covered Kingsgate Shopping Centre, Halbeath Retail Park, and a selection of supermarkets including Asda. The thriving community supports a range of amenities and leisure facilities, including Fife Leisure Park, Fife College, and well-regarded schools. Outdoor spaces include Pittencreiff Park, Townhill Park and King George V Park. Dunfermline railway station provides regular commuting services to Edinburgh, and there is a frequent bus service, with a convenient Park and Ride at Halbeath.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6967593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.