4 bedroom off-plan for saleLower Mill Lane, Cirencester
Withdrawn from Market
- Private gated community
- Unique, contemporary design
- Award winning on-site spa
- Exclusive use of private gym & swimming pool facilities
- On-site restaurant
- 550 acre residential nature reserve
The Habitat House is a ground-breaking design by award-winning architects Featherstone Young. With a distinctive wildflower sloping roof, it blends in beautifully with the natural environment. These homes provide the very best in sustainable luxury and are designed to last 1,000 years.
The Lower Mill's award-winning on-site spa features Europe's first outdoor eco-pool as well as two 20M heated pools ? indoor and outdoor, steam room, sauna, gym, a restful reading lounge and treatment rooms, where you can pamper and indulge yourself to your heart's content.
And in the great outdoors of the estate, you'll be able to ramble or cycle through secret woodlands and meadows which are rich in rare wildlife (including a protected colony of beavers) as well as enjoying more energetic days canoeing, kayaking, sailing or swimming in one of Lower Mill's eight lakes and two rivers. There's a world of adventure waiting to be discovered ? a chance to experience a Swallows & Amazons lifestyle in a perfect, safe, secure natural playground for children of all ages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43437012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7026364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mayfair Town & Country, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.