5 bedroom detached house for saleBridle Road, Maidenhead
- ENTRANCE HALL
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM
- FIVE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- TWO ENSUITES, FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARAGE & GARDENS
A superb five bedroom family home which has been decorated to an exceptional standard. The property offers spacious and contemporary style living. The unoverlooked garden has been beautifully landscaped and the living room doors open fully onto the garden.
Wood and glazed door to front, understairs cupboard.
w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Study / Playroom 10' 8" x 7' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.16m )
double glazed window to rear overlooking garden, radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving.
Lounge 18' 10" x 15' 2" ( 5.74m x 4.62m )
contemporary feature room with wall to wall sliding patio doors and tiered flowers beds and steps to the garden, TV point, spotlights, coving, ceramic glazed tile with warm water underfloor heating.
Dining Room 24' 6" x 12' narrowing to 10' ( 7.47m x 3.66m narrowing to 3.05m )
open plan to lounge, with double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, Limestone open fireplace, radiator, TV point, coving.
Kitchen 20' 8" x 9' 1" max ( 6.30m x 2.77m max )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, two Velux style windows, door to rear hall, understairs storage cupboard, one and a half bowl stainless steel drainer sink unit, granite work surfaces, space for Range style cooker, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for coffee machine, space for American style fridge freezer, two radiators,TV point, spotlights, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, open plan access to lounge.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 4' 3" ( 2.24m x 1.30m )
wall and base level units, stainless steel drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, work surfaces, radiator, water softener, double glazed Velux window to side, tiled floor.
door to garden, tiled floor with underfloor heating, access to utility and study/playroom.
airing cupboard, access to boarded loft with light and ladder.
Bedroom 1 17' 2" x 10' 3" ( 5.23m x 3.12m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, spotlights, coving.
double glazed window to rear, very large Manhattan walk-in 1700x800 shower with both hand held and overhead rainfall shower, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., spotlights, extractor fan, heated mirror with lights, shaver point, chrome towel rail/radiator, tiling.
Bedroom 2 15' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.34m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, two double fitted wardrobes with hanging space and sliding drawers, fitted floating bedsides.
double glazed window to rear, paneled bath with power shower over and glass folding doors, low level w.c, spotlights, coving, chrome radiator, fully tiled, underfloor heating.
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.28m )
double glazed bay window to front, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 4 15' 3" x 8' 3" ( 4.65m x 2.51m )
double glazed window to rear, vaulted ceiling, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 5 8' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.18m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, coving, telephone point, overstairs built-in cupboard.
double glazed window to side, 1200x900 offset shower cubicle with Aqualisa digital quartz power shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c, spotlights, chrome radiator style towel rail, tiled floor.
Hedge to front boundary with double gates, mainly laid to shingle to allow parking for 3-4 cars.
beautifully landscaped private rear garden with large deck, established shrubs and plants, shed, side access gate, outside tap.
with up and over door, power and light, tap, gas central heating boiler.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 towards Marlow proceeding up Gringer Hill. Upon reaching the petrol station on the right turn right into Harrow Lane and proceed for a short way where Bridle Road will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43437402.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.