2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLynns Hall Close, Great Waldingfield, Sudbury
Sold STC £190,000
- End of Terrace
- Generous Corner Plot
- Well Presented
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE - We are pleased to offer this two bedroom end of terrace house situated in a popular village location. The property benefits from a generous corner plot with accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and family bathroom. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door leading into entrance porch.
Window to side, door to:
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 5" max ( 4.22m x 4.09m max )
Window to front aspect, radiator and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.79m )
Comprising range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, work tops with tiled splash backs, inset sink and drainer, built in oven, hob with extractor over, space for fridge freeze and slim line dishwasher, tiled floor, radiator, windows and door to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Window to side aspect, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 13' 4" max ( 3.48m x 4.06m max )
Window to front aspect, radiator, cupboard over stairs, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 11' 10" ( 2.31m x 3.61m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator
White suite comprising bath with tiled surround, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with tiles surround, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a pathway leading to entrance and leading to side access, the rest is laid to lawn.
The rear garden benefits from a generous corner plot and is fully enclosed with fence and walls, there is a patio area that leads on to a lawn and has various beds that benefit from established shrubs.
Parking is provided in an allocated parking area for 2 vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43437429.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.