4 bedroom detached house for saleGrooms Lane, Silver End, Witham
Sold STC £350,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Five Reception Rooms
- Bathroom and En-Suite
- Off-Road Parking
An EXTENDED detached FAMILY home, which offers EXTENSIVE accommodation at a GREAT PRICE. The property benefits from FOUR bedrooms, FIVE reception rooms and Two bathrooms. Externally there is ample PARKING, a SPACIOUS garden and a detached OUTBUILDING. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...
Silver End is a semi-rural village with easy links to the A12 and A120 link trunk roads with Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree and Witham. In close proximity to Stansted Airport approximately 20 minutes drive away. The nearest mainline railway stations into London Liverpool Street are Witham (approx 1 mile) and Kelvedon (approx 2 miles). Silver End offers a range of amenities, including a small supermarket, a pub, two takeaways, doctor's surgery and a primary school.
Double-glazed obscure entrance door to front, stairs to first floor, built-in cupboard, radiator, wooden and glazed door into Kitchen.
Study 8' x 7' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.26m )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Dining Room 17' 3" x 12' 7" max ( 5.26m x 3.84m max )
Two radiators with covers, wooden flooring, door to Study, wooden and glazed double doors to Playroom and open access into :-
Lounge 18' 5" x 7' 7" ( 5.61m x 2.31m )
Bi-fold doors to rear, stylish radiator and wooden flooring.
Second Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
Double-glazed window to front, wooden and marble fire surround with inset gas fire, radiator and door to Playroom.
Kitchen 12' 7" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.84m max x 2.72m max )
Double-glazed obscure door to side. 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap inset into worktops with cupboards under, range of eye level cupboards, built-in oven, hob and extractor. Spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Part-tiled walls, fully-tiled flooring, built-in tall cupboard and wooden and glazed door into :-
Playroom 10' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.34m )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Loft hatch, double-glazed window to side, built-in cupboard and doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 7' 6" + door recess ( 3.94m x 2.29m + door recess )
Double-glazed window to rear and door to :-
Double-glazed obscure window to rear, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mains shower over, wall-mounted heated towel rail, fully-tiled walls and flooring. Extractor.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 4" + door recess ( 3.56m x 3.15m + door recess )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" narrowing to 11' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.86m narrowing to 3.48m x 2.18m )
Double-glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.54m x 2.39m )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator and wooden flooring.
Double-glazed obscure window to side, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel-enclose bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, shower over and shower screen. wall-mounted heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and fully-tiled flooring.
Open plan and laid to hardstanding creating off-road parking for several vehicles. There is a raised shrub border and pedestrian side access to:
Fully enclosed by panel fencing with an raised decking area leading to lawn with shrub borders. Then leading to a further patio area giving access to the Detached Outbuilding.
Outbuilding 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Double-glazed window to front, door to side with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43438881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.