3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBell Road, Norwich
Sold STC £175,000
- Hall entrance Victorian terrace
- Two/three bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Recently refurbished
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage parking
VICTORIAN HALL ENTRANCE END TERRACE SITUATED TO THE NORTH OF NORWICH WITH OFF ROAD PARKING! Recently refurbished this well presented two/three bedroom home boasts new kitchen & bathroom & has been re-carpeted throughout. Additional benefits include off road parking.
Double glazed door to the side, two storage cupboards and textured ceiling.
Lounge 14' max x 12' 10" max ( 4.27m max x 3.91m max )
Double glazed bay windows to the front and side, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 9" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.89m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed bay window to the side, double glazed window to the rear, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 5" ( 3.20m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, textured ceiling, coving and double glazed window to the side.
Double glazed door to garden, cupboard housing central heating boiler and door to:
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear, textured ceiling and coving.
Stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.28m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.48m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.30m x 1.80m )
Off bedroom two with double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Garage 17' 10" x 8' 10" ( 5.44m x 2.69m )
With up and over door and double glazed window to the side.
To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed courtyard style garden with small shingled gardens to the front and side. Ref: 34388
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43438911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.