1 bedroom apartment for salePrincipal Tower, London, EC2A
- 549 sqft
- 9th floor
- East aspect
- Private terrace
- Private resident's gym, spa and lap pool
- 24 hour concierge
- Private resident's cinema and screening room
- Private resident's lounge
- 981 year leasehold
A spacious and bright 549 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom flat located on the ninth floor facing east with a balcony in Principle Tower.
Colliers International is proud to present this one bedroom apartment in Principal Tower. Situated in the heart of Shoreditch, this luxury residential tower is the landmark of Principal Place and has been designed to an exceptionally high specification.
Feature to note:
- 981 year leasehold
- 10 year NHBC building guarantee
- Bordered by a newly landscaped public piazza and green spaces
- Situated between the historic City of London and the cultural hub of Shoreditch
- Resident's will have access to a wealth of excellent amenities
- Just a few minutes to Shoreditch High Street overground station
- A short walk to Liverpool Street underground and overground station, set to also offer Crossrail services in 2018
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43442367.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.