Land for saleAshreigney
Sold STC £130,000
- Situated in Beautiful Rural Setting
- Easy Road Access
- Two Speciman Lakes
- Four Breeding Ponds
- Stocked With Up to 25lbs Carp
- Approximately 4.5 Acres
- Commercial Possibilities STPC
- Potential For Log Cabins STPC
This is a RARE OPPORTUNITY to acquire a selection of SIX PARTIALLY STOCKED LAKES AND PONDS, including TWO HATCHERIES, ideal for private or commercial use. There is a SUFFICIENT PASTURE AND GOOD ROAD ACCESS which could provide leisure opportunities, subject to the necessary planning permissions and consents. There is also SPACE for a SELECTION of its CABINS, CAFE and TACKLE SHOP, again subject to planning consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43447033.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4422682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.