1 bedroom maisonette for saleBurnham Meadow, Birmingham, B28
Sold by Us
- ***Reduced Price***
- Fully double glazed
- Good sized rooms
- Good public transport links - great for Solihull Town Centre / Birmingham City Centre
- Leafy road with plenty of parking
- 5 Minutes walk from shops
- Outdoor drying space & lawn
- Well sought after area
- Quiet road
- 10.5KW shower / recently refitted bathroom
Offered as vacant possession.
First floor property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac.
Local shops are less than 5 minutes walk and the flat is also within easy reach of bus stops that travel towards Birmingham City Centre or Solihull Town Centre.
The flat comprises of a double-glazed front door, fully double glazed windows. The properties also have access to an outdoor drying area.
Good sized living room and bedrooms. Recently refitted bathroom with electric shower. Good sized kitchen with electric cooker point and space for fridge / washing machine.
Access to outdoor drying area.
Plenty of parking.
The cul-de-sac is well maintained with mature trees and well kept grass verges adding a nice feel to the road.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43452546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference odx-z4y. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.