2 bedroom flat for saleBentley Road, Hertfordshire, SG14
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor
- Communal garden
- Good decorative order
- Double-glazing throughout
- Gas central heating
- Modern kitchen w/ integrated appliances
- Outdoor storage cupboards
- Close to local shops and Hertford North train station
- Shared off-street parking
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious TWO double bedroom ground floor flat located in Hertford, within walking distance of Hertford North railway station and local shops.
The property features a recently renovated kitchen with integrated cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. There is a communal garden and shared parking. The property also includes two secure outdoor cupboards for storage.
Early viewings recommended, and can be arranged 24/7 by clicking the contact link provided or via telephone.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43452762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3rm-67oj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.