2 bedroom terraced house for saleWalgrave, Orton Malborne, Peterborough
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Cul de sac Location
- Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Parking
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Cul de sac Location
Secure PVCu double glazed front door to front to:
Utility and meter cupboard with hanging space and gas and electricity meters, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
2.44m x 2.29m (8' x 7'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over refitted units, sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, PVCu double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
4.37m x 4.27m (14'4" x 14') including staircase. Electric fireplace set in wooden surround, radiator, laminate flooring, textured ceiling, stairs, with smoke detector, double glazed patio door to:
3.89m x 3.23m (12'9" x 10'7"). Double glazed construction with PVCu double glazed windows and polycarbonate roof, laminate flooring, radiator, secure PVCu double glazed double doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard with wall mounted boiler, fitted carpet, door to:
4.27m x 3.39m (14' x 11'1") maximum including built-in cupboard. PVCu double glazed window to rear, Storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
3.48m x 2.26m (11'5" x 7'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
1.90m x 1.65m (6'3" x 5'5"). Three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled surround, PVCu frosted double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling, radiator.
Rear garden is well stocked with ornamental borders gravelled and landscaped grassed area, gated rear access, wooden garden shed, garden is enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence. Front garden is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43454199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.